Ridley Motorcycle Company is currently accepting inquiries on becoming a potential retailer in the United States and abroad for its new line of Vintage Motorbikes.
Ridley Vintage Motorbike dealers must have a great reputation and have the ability to offer Vintage Motorbike customers the complete experience from sales and service to parts and accessories to apparel and friendship.
If you are one of the best, please review the Dealer Criteria below to find out what it takes to become a Ridley Vintage Motorbike Retailer. Then drop us a line and let us know your interested in becoming part of our growing family.
- Retailer must be in a desirable location with sufficient space to properly market Ridley Vintage Motorbikes' full line of products and services inclusive of motorcycles, parts, accessories, promotional items and apparel
- Retailer owner must have strong financial business and sufficient unrestricted funds to support the product line.
- Retailer must have the ability and market that would support the required amount of annual sales of motorbikes and supporting products for the area.
- Retailer must have a great reputation for customer service in the local area.
- Retailer must employ one full-time accredited technician with small engine experience and participate in Ridley's technician training program.
- Dealers must have a minimum available credit of $10,000 to inventory Ridley Vintage Motorbikes.
- Sell only from facility and location listed in Dealer Agreement.
- Must have equipment necessary to communicate with factory.
- Maintain equipment necessary to service motorbikes.
- Meet minimum purchase requirements for motorbikes, accessories, and apparel.
- Maintain sufficient personnel and financial capability.
- Comply with all local, state and federal laws.
- Attend required annual Retailer Meeting and undergo required technical training.
- Maintain sufficient parts for customer demand.
- Provide monthly sales and inventory reports along with an annual business plan.
- Adhere to logo and branding guidelines.
- Follow other rules as outlined in the Retailer Agreement.
Ridley Motorcycle Company
Jay Ridley, Vice President
35 Nw 42nd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73118 USA
Tel : 1 (405) 525-5400
Fax : 1 (866) 856-9061